Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Reintro

It's been more than a year since I've been on a blog hiatus--well, this isn't the first time. In my defense though this time around, a lot, I mean, a lot of things has happened.

I must say that the past 10 months has been the most exciting, challenging, and fulfilling time yet in my life--yes, I am now I full-fledged entrepreneurWoot! I shall blog about that very soon. It's been long past due. Hahaha I'm working on it. ;) It still feels surreal whenever I think about how fast everything happened, at a time when I least expected it to happen. The "inspiration" folder that's been on my files for years has finally been brought to life. Truly, the God's timing is always perfect. No doubt about that. 

Jeremiah 29:11New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

This new road I'm on hasn't been easy. I've shed tears, have gotten to know a side(s) of me I never knew existed, had my share of curve balls thrown at me, made mistakes & bad decisions, but I really wouldn't have it any other way. Through those experiences I learned, got braver, tougher--tougher than I thought I could be.

Now, enough of the rambling and onto the real "reintro"...

I'm Yzabel, a 20-something-year-old chef-entrepreneur, whose life can be summed up with these 5 Fs: FOOD, FAITH, FANGIRL-ING, FAMILY & FRIENDS. :) These are basically the things I blog about, and please keep your fingers crossed with me as I challenge myself with blogging once again. Have lots of things I've been meaning to share. :)

Hugs,

Yza


No comments:

Post a Comment