Monday, July 28, 2014

Morelli's Gelato Caffe

The Italian Film Festival was held last July 23-27, 2014 at the Shang Cineplex of the Shangri-la Plaza. I went on the 26th and watched the film, "Il Sud E Niente" with one of my high school best friends. And what better way to cap off our Saturdate than with a cup of gelato? :) Thank you, Rizzy for the treat!

I usually go to Gelatissimo for my gelato fix, but that day, I gave Morelli's a try.


My friend and I got two scoops of Pistachio and a scoop of Hazelnut. I'm a BIG gelato fan, and I judge a gelato shops by how their Pistachio flavor tastes like because I'm a Pistachio gelato snob like that. 




The thing I loved about Morelli's is how smooth their gelato is. I mean, gelato's really supposed to be smooth but Morelli's gelato has the smoothest texture I've tried so far. I also like how their gelato's not too sweet. It's a tad less sweet than the gelati from Gelatissimo, and it's affordable too! 


Overall, I like Morelli's and I highly recommend it, but Gelatissimo still reigns supreme on my list. ;) Maybe it's because they add Pistachios on my gelato for free and give out free scoops from time to time. Haha! Maybe. Just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment