Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cafe Caw

Last time I was in Cebu, I was able to visit Cafe Caw's first branch in Banilad. I loved that other branch, so I got excited when I saw that their bigger & newly opened shop was right beside Dessert Factory where we were chilling. The moment I entered the cafe, I fell in love. The entire place screamed "Yza"! 

Playful chic ambiance: 
Random cute stuff: 
Korean music & overall vibe:  (very updated & current pa!)

It doesn't hurt that they have great coffee too. I love Cafe Caw!

Cafe Caw's playful signage


Photo from HL Designs

Random cute stuff


"Life is special. Enjoy it one step at a time."
They still haven't removed the Valentine decorations cos it was V-day weekend when we went.





Isn't this adorable? ^^

I only ordered their Iced Hazelnut Latte to-go since I was still full from lunch & dessert. My coffee came in this cute cup. So adorable! It's originally Php 110.00, but I got it for Php 10.00. Hahaha!  I actually won one of their contests on Instagram (which I unknowingly joined) awhile back, and I finally got to claim my prize which was a Php 100.00 voucher. Not bad. :)



To sum it up, I have nothing but good words to say about Cafe Caw. The ambiance is perfect, the prices are affordable, the coffee & pastries are great too! ^^ I love Cafe Caw so much that it had me wishing I could take the entire cafe back home. Haha! I highly recommend this place. I'm definitely going back!

Cafe Caw

SSY Business Center, Salinas Drive,
Lahug, Cebu City
(right beside Dessert Factory)

No comments:

Post a Comment